It has been awhile since the last time I posted anything. I have since changed the name of the blog from ShoeJones to Bliss Bridal Consignment. I have always had a passion for fashion and speaking/blogging about it. The topic of fashion is very broad. So to break into something that I know I am passioned about is Bridal Fashion especially consignment bridal fashion.
I have always work with fashion, and truly adore bridal fashion and the different styles and concept of bridal fashion. So today is the start of bridal looks and soon to follow looks for less for brides. I will expand to the rest of the bridal party. Finding bridal finds in consignment shops in different areas is going to be a little bit of a challenge but fun at the same time.
I hope you choose to come visit to my blog. If you have idea or consignment or thrift stores that would have items that people can check out in your area. Let me know. I love to travel just need to know a little bit ahead of time. Just so I might want to make it a weekend trip. Those are always fun ;)
There is s Silk bridal consignment shop in Virginia beach
ReplyDelete