For the modern bride looking for the vintage look and other finds that is great for brides and bridal parties.
Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Finally wore the skirt to work
Love this skirt. I bought it from a little shop called mint condition in old town Alexandria. Mint condition is a designer consignment shop that is located on royal street in old town Alexandria va. The store has many designer labels and also the store is based out of a former row house turn shop. Mint condition has prices that are very reasonable and also has sale discount from 25% red tag, 50%yellow and the best one of them all 75%green tag. Which this orange Prada pencil skirt. So I hit the jack pot. Now I am addicted to this store. I will be back again
Labels:
Oh and aww
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment